Thursday

hello my creepies- 
on the 29th ry took me to The Montague Book Mill for my 26th birthday. it was fun, low-key like i wanted....while we were there i left a copy of my book in the "poetry" section of the store. inside is a few stickers, my business card and a handmade bookmark. i posted on my Instagram story that day informing humans i left a copy. go find it and tag me when you do find it. a heads up...the old lady at the register will probably look confused when you try and buy the book and there is no price and whatnot...i'm assuming the little old lady behind the register is the person who prices all the books... there is no chicken scratch of a price on the inside page like all the other books there.... but you should go try to buy it. i think it would be funny... here are some pics to prove it. enjoy :) 

The Montague Book Mill 440 Greenfield Rd, Montague, MA 01351










No comments:

Post a Comment