Thursday


years have passed and now you’re here/
Intertwined, you and i
    Our minds: seek redemption, seek saving
I fear the fact I love the old you,
    I fear this feeling could turn stale, quick. But maybe you’ve
Stayed the same and I was the one that changed. Had to grow:
Bloom, like lilacs in the dead of summer. Hot July. I had to
Realize what was in front of my eyes. To seek the
Company of love and want your warmth.  To know what it’s like
      To really feel love.
               Just tell me you still love me, hold me closer than life itself.
Show me how to feel again, cus I’ve grown numb. It’s time for
My rebirth: a new me, a new world. I am scared. I’ve seen only seas but I can
Hear the city screaming my name. Take my heart and tell me
Everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment