Saturday

 LOST JOURNAL ENTRIES OUT NOW!!!!


    Sorry I haven't posted in what feels like years...every day is different, changing in many ways. I am excited about my future- I've been trying to prepare for it these past few months, hence why I've been MIA. I am here to announce (a month late) my third book of poetry has been released AND this is my first book released under Queen of Crows! It was out October 1, 2021. I am so pleased with this book. Personally, I feel like this is the best I've done so far in regards to putting out art/content. I photocopied some of my journal pages and added a bunch of nature photos I've taken over the years. When I grow up I want to be a photographer for National Geographic. 

    Though part of me wishes the book had more poems, I still think it came out pretty damn good. I was inspired by one of my all time favs, Frank Stanford. In a few of his poetry books there are photocopies of his handwritten poems and words...which I find so intriguing. It's kind of like you get to know this person more by studying their handwriting and techniques. I wanted this in my book so badly. I wanted my readers to feel like I was writing them poems, like they were reading through my personal journals. I was pretty hard on myself to get this one out fast for some reason, some "goal" I had in my head. My second book was out in January of this year and I HAD TO get this third one out by October...aka I'm a psycho. Anyways- please enjoy Lost Journal Entries as much as I do. It's available on B&N, amazon, it was on Target's website... I will post on my blog where to buy! xxxooo

 

                                                                                                                                    Stay Creepy,

                                                                                                                                 Queen of Crows 

No comments:

Post a Comment